Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside. So let's bake.

This is the first year I've done serious holiday baking, and I'm seeing the effect on the scale in rising numbers. I run four to six days a week, and it's not helping.

I will happily part with some of the goodies tonight at a cookie exchange party my friend is hosting. But I know that I will come home with goodies as well. It's an exchange, after all.

For those of you who will see me when I go home to Minnesota for Christmas, expect to receive baked goods. Unless I've eaten them all. If that happens, you can expect me to ask you to join me for a run.

Here are a few looks at what I made for the cookie exchange. They're "healthy" ginger snaps. For the recipe, click here.



1 comment:

Abby B said...

Mmmm! When are you home? We'll be in Tracy on Christmas Eve and in Marshall on Christmas Day.