Last week, I made what I would call convenience-style pulled pork. I give it the "convenience" title because all of the ingredients, with the exception of the pork, can be picked up at the market on the corner, or a nice gas station.
This is a good recipe to file if:
--You have kids.
--The culinary arts challenge you.
--You like meat. And lots of it.
--You are darn busy, and cooking isn't high on your priority list.
Convenience-style Pulled Pork
Ingredients:
--2 lbs pork tenderloin
--1 12 oz. can or bottle of root beer
--1 18 oz. bottle of barbecue sauce
1. Place pork in a slow cooker; pour root beer over meat. Cover and cook on low until pork shreds easily, between 6 and 8 hours. Drain. Add barbecue sauce. Mix well. Serve on bun with desired fixings.
Source: allrecipes.com
For the original recipe, click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment