Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Cookie Exchange.

***I hope Indie has a forgiving heart. Poor guy is very sensitive to sound and hated, if you couldn't tell by the photo, wearing the antlers.

Happy holidays!

I am going over the list of holiday goodies I plan to bake this week while listening to Christmas music -- how appropriate -- and this is what I have come up with:

--almond bark dipped pretzels
--ginger snaps
--sugar cutouts
--another batch of caramels (maybe next week)

A normal person might think this is plenty of baking. But I have significant free time being unemployed, and I'd like to take advantage of my sorry state. I might not get such precious free time for baking again in the near future.

I've signed up for various cookie countdowns for inspiration. If you'd like to be similarly inspired, go here and here.

1 comment:

Abby B said...

Oh Indie, so cute! You are ambitious. I think I'm going to try another Smitten recipe with her coffee toffee. I think I've discovered that I enjoy making candy more than I enjoy baking... not sure why?!