Starting tonight, I will be taking a class called Explorations in Food Writing. Getting into this class (it was full when I first heard about it, but a spot must have opened after the first class was held last week) is another indication things are looking brighter for me. Not only do I have job interviews/meetings this week, I also get to look forward to spending the next seven weeks in a classroom, meeting new, exciting writers and, best of all, growing as a writer and person. The class is also free, and my wallet, which hasn't seen any income since September, is very happy about this.
I am hopeful the class will result in:
-- more entertaining, better written blog posts
-- an article or essay on my relationship with running and eating and how the two are intertwined (Food gets me to the finish line, and I remember all the meals I've had after a marathon.)
-- an appreciation for other writing forms
-- my growth as a writer
-- new friendships
Without a doubt, the class will be an adventure!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! This is the most perfect class for you!
Good luck with the class, Brady. Looking forward to hearing how it is going. :-)
Post a Comment