I created Kitchen (Mis)adventures in August 2007 to document my culinary mishaps. I had just become a wife, moved in with a boy for the first time and instead of making cereal for one, I was learning to cook for two. I have evolved and so has the blog since its creation.
While I still have my fair share of kitchen misadventures, I want to make this blog a place to share my other passions -- writing and running, as well. So I have changed the blog's title. It reflects my favorite things, and what you can expect to read about when you stop by.
No need to worry, though, dear readers. I will continue regaling you with mishaps in the kitchen and new recipes. The only changes you will see are the title and more frequent postings about running and writing.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
I just stumbled onto your website and love the idea... I also love to run, write and eat (not necessarily in that order) and recently got married in September so I can relate to your misadventures very well! Best of luck with the job search!
Post a Comment