For once, I'm going to devote a post to someone other than myself. I'm using this space to promote my uncle's latest children's book, "The Sky Princess Moves to the Land of Peaches."
A few years ago, my aunt Ann Marie and uncle Jon adopted a little girl, Skylar, from China. Skylar has brought such joy to not only her parents, but her aunts and uncles, numerous cousins, big brothers and other relatives and friends.
Inspired by his daughter, Jon wrote a children's series. His first book was "The Sky Princess." The second, "The Sky Princess Moves to the Land of Peaches," was released this summer. If you venture to Jon's Web site, you will learn that his books are meant to teach children the value of kindness and personal responsibility.
If you're a parent or know a parent of a young child, I highly recommend the books. They're beautiful -- and affordable. Jon is willing to send copies, take care of the taxes and shipping, and sign the books -- all for $15.
He has more books on the way, so stay updated by checking his Web site or becoming a fan on Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment