Indie is sick.
He's had severe diarrhea for the past 12 hours. His four movements during that time have all been in our house -- he is unable to make it outside on time, and I have difficulty interrupting him in the act.
I called our old clinic, Lake Harriet Vet, and a technician urged we take Indie to the doctor ASAP. We hadn't established a relationship with a vet here, but I called a clinic based on a recommendation of a dog owner I met a few weeks ago.
I'm putting off everything I had planned to do today to watch Indie and take care of him. Besides, I'm too afraid to leave him for more than a few minutes on the chance that his ailment is serious. And every few seconds, I glance at him to make sure he's OK.
This is what parenting must feel like.
No comments:
Post a Comment