I haven't posted as frequently lately because a.) I haven't cooked much, b.) I suffered a running injury Sunday, and I'm feeling frustrated by it, and c.) I'm trying to be less me-centric. That should be a challenge since I'm big on social networking and personal blogging.
Today I'm taking the easy way out, and I'm posting a link to a blog entry authored by one of my favorite running writers. Mark Remy works for Runner's World, and he brings humor to my world five days a week -- if he's having a good week. He makes me laugh out loud and smile. And for the most part, I agree with his opinions. He's basically my hero, in terms of writing and running. Whether you run or think it's a ridiculous sport, I bet you'll get some joy out of reading Mark Remy's latest blog installation on the DREADMILL. Click here for the blog entry.
If you read it, let me know what you think in the comments section. Or e-mail me. I love e-mail!
No comments:
Post a Comment