Thursday, October 11, 2007

Should Ben and Brady launch a new blog?

Branden, you are so right. I should change the heading. But there's a part of me that yearns for my old life of freelancing, having gobs of time to work out and cooking for Ben.

Anyway...

Ben and I will be crossing another restaurant off our list when we go to The Sample Room tomorrow night. Has anyone been? Any dishes to recommend. I'm ecstatic. We went to a similar restaurant in New York City called Aspen, which served only small dishes. It was like a Spanish tapas bar, only it wasn't Spanish.

We're thinking of writing about our weekly excursions to a new restaurant in a new blog. It might be wise. I'm lacking good material now that I don't want to cook at all on week nights, unless you count a fried egg with cheese. Now I'll make that any night. Ben asked me yesterday when I'm going to cook a meal for him again. I realized later in the day that I had made breakfast for him that very day -- I poured the generic brand of Lucky Charms for him in a bowl with milk.

Bon Appetit.

1 comment:

Anna W. said...

I have been to the sample room. It was good, but I don't remember the portions being small. I do remember, however, that I tried creme bru le for the first time and hated it because it tasted like warm, gooey skin. Ew.