Dear heel,
Please heal thyself -- and quickly. As much as you like the safety of the air boot, do you really want to be seen in footwear that resembles something Edward Scissorhands might wear? I don't think so.
In case you didn't notice, it was sunny and 60 degrees this afternoon in Chicagoland. That's perfect running weather. You missed out on a great running day. I'll let it slide this time, but don't think I'll let you take many more weeks off. It's natural to be worried about getting injured again. But you don't have to worry about that. Once you're ready, I promise to treat you gently and take running slowly. One step at a time. But don't dawdle. Spring time is prime running weather, and I want to take advantage.
Take good care,
Your anxious owner
1 comment:
Dear heel,
Please listen to your owner as spring is no time to be injured.
Sincerely,
Abby's heel.
Post a Comment