Thursday, November 19, 2009

Oh crap, have I really applied for 18 jobs?

I just stumbled across a description for a job opening that made my heart flutter. I don't feel qualified, but, hell, I'm applying. It would only be the 19th job I've applied for during the past two and a half months. I know rejection like Victoria's Secret knows underwear.

I'm not going to be able to support my husband's habit (spending lots of money to attend b-school), if I don't get hired.

Let the cover letter writing commence!

In other news, I turned 26 yesterday. I have mixed feelings about being 26, and I will share them soon. Be patient, my friends.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hang in there lady! :-) the right opportunity will come up for you!! And in the mean time, you are becoming an amazing cook, a great mom to Indie, a fantastically supportive spouse to Ben, and growing some great skills for journalism: patience and persistence.

I can't wait to see what you're going to do next! But I'm sure it will be amazing!!! :-)