Sunday, July 20, 2008

Love and money.

I have never been good at math or very knowledgeable when it comes to money.

If I need to do a math problem, I look it up in one of my favorite books, Numbers in the Newsroom. And then I call my husband to make sure the math is right. Percent change gets me every time.

I married a financial analyst with deep knowledge in the ways of Wall Street, so I read up when I can about the economy, credit card debt, etc. There's nothing sexier -- so I've been told -- when I can talk about diversification or debt service at the dinner table. (That's an exaggeration. I string a bunch of financial-related words together, pretending to know about debt service and bonds and whatever else.)

Now, economics of love. That's something I get. Here's an article from the host of Ben Stein's Money on the ways of love and money. And it's not about finding a sugar daddy

No comments: