Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My car hates me

My car is bad luck.

In the last month, I've forked out more than I want to mention on my car.

--I broke down and fixed my window that wouldn't roll all the way up.
--A bolt flew off the compressor and punctured the radiator. Radiators, my friends, are very, very expensive.
--My neighbor this morning pointed out that I had a flat tire. Turns out a small nail punctured it. The spare appeared to be a little flat, too. Thank God I don't have to go into work until 4 p.m. and was able to get the vehicle fixed in time before my trek to St. Paul.

So I've deducted that my car hates me.

1 comment:

Abby Martinek said...

Maybe it's time to tally up your monthly costs to fix it up and weigh it against a new car payment...

I feel ya on this one. My car is about to turn 100,000 (happy birthday to blue, happy birthday to blue) and she's been nothing but an angry, old woman lately. I'm not looking forward to her even older years since she seems to have so many issues already!