My car, at fewer than 90,000 miles, isn't just coughing. It seems to have a perpetual flu.
January: Forked out about $500 for a fix that I can't remember.
April: Tree fell on trunk. State Farm insurance will cover when it's fixed this week. Whew.
May: Another $700 for a new air compressor system.
May: Mom rolled down window. Family knows that it's a no-no to roll down windows on my car. Window won't roll up. Waiting for an estimate on the body shop.
June: Radio re-sets on car every time I start it. This weekend, symptoms worsen. Not only does radio re-set, but I have trouble starting the car. Battery is corroded. New battery plus labor: $143.
I told a colleague about my car. She asked me if it's trying to tell me something. I'm beginning to wonder about that myself.
1 comment:
Mine too! My car is a little over 90,000 and the check engine light has a mind of it's own!
I've brought it in numerous times and they can't find anything and the light turns on and off as it feels necessary.
I also had issues with other lights, yet we have no clue what the car is trying to tell us!
Personally, I think it's asking to be put out of it's misery. Next up... either a Prius or a Mini Cooper!
Post a Comment