I may have lost the custody battle, but I'm now the proud owner of a
new Garmin Forerunner 305 watch. I convinced Ben that a.) it would be a good investment, b.) even when we live in the same zip code, we don't always run together and c.) we have only raced together once. Basically, we couldn't share his watch.
He
was tired of hearing about the watch accepted my well-crafted proposal for a new watch, and he suggested I buy one as soon as possible. I got a heck of a
deal on it from Walmart, and I ordered it July 5. It arrived either Friday or Saturday while I was out of town.
Thanks to the watch, I'm able to track distance, current pace, average pace and time. I have the option of using a heart rate monitor. I can connect the watch to my computer to download data from runs. Curious? Learn more
here.
I wore it today on a run (5.25 miles, to be exact), but I failed to take a picture. I will model it soon. Until then, here's a photo of the watch, sans me.
1 comment:
I'm so in love with mine! I haven't plugged it into the computer yet, but I'm obsessed with all of the data it provides me!
I now know that I am a very slow runner on average!! Hahaha! Still, 11.5 miles flew by when I was busy reading my stats!
Thanks for letting me in on the deal! My old heart rate monitor was about ready to die!
Post a Comment