Bam! The chicken salsa casserole dish was finger-lickin' good. Healthy? Nope (it requires 4 cups of cheese!). But good? Heck yes.
Why you should try it:
1. It's good for a family dinner. If you're dining as a couple, you can trust you'll have leftovers. Make sure to freeze about half since there's likely no way you'll get through all the leftovers right away.
2. It has the perfect blend of spice and sweetness.
3. Fairly simple to make. I was a little perplexed by cooking the chicken in water. I'd never done it before. But it worked out.
Tips if you try it:
1. Prep time, at least for me, took about 25 minutes. Baking took 40 minutes. Prepare ahead of time (in the morning or the night before) and pop it in the oven when you get home. That way, you're not spending an hour-plus in the kitchen after work.
2. I read in the reviews that a dollop of sour cream or tortilla chips add a nice touch. Ben turned his into a salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment