Monday, December 15, 2008

Wanted: Puppy sitter

Wanted: A trustworthy, puppy lover to occasionally watch our Indiana. Must be willing to play and cuddle with puppy. Must also feed him and take him potty every few hours. And must not get too attached. We'll want him back:)

I really felt like a Mom this weekend when Ben's parents babysat Indiana while we were at a wedding. It was hard to leave him. But I felt so relieved to leave him in safe hands -- and not in a kennel -- while we spent the afternoon and evening out of town at a wedding.

Ben and I plan to be out of town for long weekends in January and February. But our parents live three hours away. So we need to find a puppy sitter willing to watch Indiana (how could you not want to watch our little guy. He's so cute!) in exchange for beer and/or wine.

Brooke and Tony already have dibs on watching him when we travel to Honduras for a week. But they live two hours away. It's not logical for us to line up their help every time we leave town.

So, I'm on the hunt for a puppy sitter. Any takers?

2 comments:

Anna W. said...

ME OF COURSE!!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy says we'll do it!